skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dental Hygiene
Monday, September 22, 2008
One Day It Will Be Second Nature
Today was really fun. I feel a bit out of my element with trying to get my pen grasp, fulcrum, adaption, ect. I still love it even though it's a little different. I can't wait until this is "second nature" to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(31)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(7)
How do I describe that?
My First Attempt With A Probe
One Day It Will Be Second Nature
Not enough time in a day.
Intra Oral Exams
You can't talk with a mirror in your mouth.
Getting used to blogging
►
August
(1)
About Me
Abby
View my complete profile
Casey
Alyse
No comments:
Post a Comment