Monday, January 12, 2009
Finishing a Patient
My goal was to take 4BWX and scale the full mouth... which shouldn't be hard at all. But I still struggled with the x-rays and took a little longer than I'd like on scaling because I was to afraid to do a scale check until I was sure it was all clean. But it still went better than the first appointment. I need to learn how to be more efficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel the same way. X-rays always take me much longer than I usually hope for & then I feel rushed like I need to hurry and finish cleaning but I need to realize I need to just manage my time & things will pick up once we get better
Abby, you scaled all 4 quads! That's so good!! And don't worry, I think everyone has troubles with x-rays... I sure do! Hopefully I'll get better and faster with time. I'm sure we all will! :)
Post a Comment