Thursday, February 4, 2010
Mockboard II
Mockboard went pretty well. I used my actual board patient... It made me feel a lot more confident that i was able to clean her with out much of a problem. I learned a few things that I'd like to change for the boards. One is tho explore from different chair positions. The spot that was found was on the Distal of # 31 because Pro. Perry explored from 1:00-2:00. That was a great lesson for me because examiners are all going to explore differently. The next lesson was to only probe the quad... don't add teeth! Don't write phrases describing gingiva unless you really need to go in depth and refer out. If there is any tissue trauma take it off. Over all a great experiance. If I can pass this one... I can pass the real board! That's attitude I need right!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment